Aku-Cleanse supports the body’s cleansing process, protects the liver and has strong antioxidant properties that help protect it from the cumulative damage of environmental toxins and oxidative stress.
What is Aku-Cleanse?
- Effective combination of Milk thistle extract, Beetroot red extract, Parsley leaf extract, Dandelion root extract and Burdock extract.
- Contains 750 mg Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) per 15 ml dose and the benefits of active ingredient and powerful antioxidant Silymarin.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a liver protectant, to help support liver function and to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia.
- It is recommended to be used for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Intended for the maintenance of good health.
- Cholesterol and trans-fat free.
- High quality, self-care product.
- Kosher approved.
- Recommended use for adults is 1/2 fl. oz. (15 mL) daily.
“Our livers are our body’s caretakers, removing all the bad stuff our bodies consume. After decades of filtering out toxins, the body’s filtration system needs its own cleanse. Aku-Cleanse uses traditional herbs for promoting liver health, including milk thistle which has been making livers happy for over 2,000 years. All Akuna products are registered with Health Canada, so you always know exactly what you’re buying. So what are you waiting for, be nice to your liver, so your liver can be nice to you! “
Dr. K. Forst, M.D., Member of Akuna Scientific Advisory Board