Ways We Use Your Information
Any and all information entered on the website or submitted to AKUNA is collected and stored through AKUNA. Any and all of the information including your name and e-mail address, may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process and notify you of the status of your transactions
- To send periodic e-mails of the latest information about our company, events and product specials
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purposes of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, AKUNA may use and disclose such personal information about distributors for the following purposes:
- Processing your Distributor Application
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status
- Developing down-line Genealogy Reports or other related business reports
- Providing Distributor services such as planning and facilitating Distributor meetings and training
- Administering Distributor benefits
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies
- Publishing personal information in AKUNA newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications
- Providing references
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes.
The cookie is activated when you visit the AKUNA website which is why the cookie is stored on your computer rather than on the AKUNA server. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from the AKUNA Site. No one can access the information except AKUNA.
AKUNA uses secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt the transfer of sensitive information, such as your account password and billing information including credit card, from your web browser to our web server. When you place an order or give us personal information, such as name, address, or payment information, you are automatically on our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us to protect your data against unauthorized access. The encryption process protects your information, such as your credit card number, billing and shipping information by scrambling it before it is sent to us from your computer. Once the website receives your transmission, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our system.
Links to Other Web sites
As a resource to our visitors, we may provide links to other web sites, which we believe may be useful and meet our high standards. However, AKUNA is not responsible for the contents of such linked web sites. In particular, AKUNA is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked web sites.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Email & "Opt Out" Policy
We may use your email address provided to contact you regarding the following:
1. User Registration Status (including confirmation of account signup);
2. Order Status and Shipping Notification
3. Online Customer Satisfaction Survey
4. Major changes to the website, addition of new products or services;
5. Promotional and marketing materials that we think you may find useful.
If you no longer wish to receive information about our products or services, you may opt-out by submitting your email address to email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions within each email communication.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from AKUNA the personal information we have on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request AKUNA to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by AKUNA. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about AKUNA’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to the AKUNA at 5115 Satellite Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5B6 Canada attention: Web Site Request.
How to Contact Us
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone at 1-905-848-0428 or email us via the online web form at firstname.lastname@example.org.